Jun 11, 2012

MDS UiTM Shah Alam Sesi Jun 2012

Boleh tak, tuan puteri sangat penat dan terasa malas betul nak update sekali dengan gambar semua. Ini pun dah berapa hari dah simpan cerita ni, tiga hari dah. Memang tak boleh simpan lama-lama, kena jugak cerita. Ok, hemm.

At my first time joining Minggu Destini Siswa, I was assigned as a member of Program Bureau. Biro Program. Many people told me that it was not easy to be in the bureau because we are the master mind, and we need to work harder than others. But as I am in the bureau for 7 days of MDS, I felt normal. The busyness is nothing when we work as a group with other bureaus. Semua orang baik-baiklah, and they make me miss them, a lot <3 

I got many friends from all level of ages, from diploma and degrees, from various of faculties, and the best part is the experiences and knowledge that I gained along the week. Oh yes, I also have many things that were my first-time-doing-it. Memang mencabar, huh.

Overall I am happy and I miss them a lot. In intention to join MDS again for the next session insyaAllah.

I also miss my ayah, emak, dan adik-adik. Actually, this princess is critically homesick. Dua minggu lagi baru boleh balik, sedihnya T.T