Apr 1, 2012

Corporate Administration

Hello, long time no post! :)

Currently I am pursuing my study in Bachelor of Corporate Administration of Faculty of Administrative Science & Policy Studies, UiTM Shah Alam. It's almost a month I stay in Shah Alam, at Kolej Melati. Currently hold a position as AJK Biro Kepimpinan Kolej Melati, hihi. What's the best? My room is opposite nicely to the Kompleks Kejuruteraan! Haish, hari-hari nampak bakal engineers lalu-lalang depan ni, sukanya tengok. Irrelevant? Kbai.


I look so happy, thanks to friends!, but deeply inside I really miss home, emak & ayah, Nadhirah, Naja and Naqib! Too busy, I need to wait till mid-term break to go home. 

Makanan dekat sini biasa je, tak menyelerakan sangat but as eating is human need so I need to! Sebab tu tak kurus-kurus :(

Back to my course, it's a professional course and it's a brand new course, sebab tu ramai orang yang tak tahu. Nak cakap banyak pun tak guna, but till now, in my opinion, this course is really good with a big job opportunities in corporate world, either private or government sector. My goal is to get qualification from the ICSA! Do pray for me.

Nak jadi Sekretariat Mahasiswa Fakulti. Tengah berusaha, tak tahulah macam mana nasib. 

Okay next time we talk again, see you! :)