Nov 4, 2011

Alhamdulillah, Now I Can Smile

Before this, I am so worried when remembering how I sat in the final examination hall, with a lack of points to write on. I made a status on Facebook saying, "My answer sheets, I worry about you guys". My heart felt so heavy to remember my hardship in answering all the questions given in the question papers. 

But today, Alhamdulillah, no more worries. I am so grateful with the result. When I checked my result, I was in my room with Naqib, my little brother. So many 'happy status' I read in Facebook, showing how happy my friends are, with their good results. But however I started to worry, how is mine?

The first thing I searched for when I opened the result slip is the word "LULUS". Because I don't want to repeat any paper. I don't want to go back to Kuantan to sit for supplementary paper. I don't want to make it hard for my father. I don't want to lose RM100 just because I fail.

And Alhamdulillah, no fail. And the GPA and the CGPA are okay. I shouted and laughed loudly, and the first person that I shared my joy with is Naqib, my little brother. He also laughed and shouted happily with me, although he knows nothing.

Thank you Allah. My efforts are worth. If I put the efforts more, study more, didn't watch the Korean drama while others are studying, maybe I can get more. However, I satisfied. Alhamdulillah..