Sep 3, 2011

19th Birthday

I got a friend wished me "Happy birthday tuan puteri.",
I got my relatives who wished me happy birthday,
I got many friends wished my birthday on the FB,
I got some friends wished my birthday on the phone,
I got some old friends that still remember and text me at 12AM via phone on my big day even though we are not related as close as before,
I got my superhero that cherish me at the end of the day on my birthday.

I'm too happy. My happiness was like going to change into tears, thanks Allah for this great relationship you gave to me. For all fate and destiny, alhamdulillah. 19-year-old girl would be soon grow up to be a 'really woman', insya-Allah.

..and what makes me really happy, I got the person I miss the most wished my birthday!

Allah still connects me with him. If we really meant to be, insya-Allah. It had been 5 years, and the relationship is still firm. Strongly built. The aura, the magic, the misery, the mystery, the secret. The average of connected to each other was about a month per year, but I waited for him always. People won't understand, because me too did not understand..