Aug 23, 2011

When Losing Someone


Heh, no! It hurts much, definitely. But to lose someone we love, it makes our heart stronger. I just finished watching 49 Days, it is a Korean drama, and I tell you, it was a very sad story. I cried too much while I watched the 19th episode. 

He died young because of an accident, but he hasn't do what he wanna do yet. So to finish his unfinished business, he became a scheduler (it's kinda angel of death but it's not) for 5 years, to have a one-day-chance to meet his girlfriend, and to finish thing he really wanted to do before the accident.

Hanya ada suatu hari, peluang jumpa dengan orang yang dah pergi. And also, boleh cakap apa yang tak sempat cakap, buat apa yang tak sempat buat. Well, it is just a story. Rekaan semata-mata. And it will never happen in my life, either anyone's life..